Booking terms and conditions
Processing of Personal Data
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data, the user accepts that the personal data provided when booking will be incorporated into a file owned by HOTEL YARAMAR (DEPARTMENT OF QUALITY AND ENVIRONMENT), hereinafter the company, with VAT number A 29098159 and domiciled at Paseo Marítimo Rey de España, 64, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga, for the management of the booking system, the processing of the user’s request, the control and management of relationships with website users who make bookings, and the undertaking of statistical studies of the users registered on said website, therefore enabling the design of improvements to the services provided. All fields marked as obligatory on forms must be completed for the correct processing of user requests. The personal data facilitated by the user will only be communicated to third parties in compliance with legal obligations or with the user’s prior consent. The user expressly consents to the bank details provided being used to address possible penalties due to cancellations or no-shows, as stipulated in the rate terms and conditions. The processing of user bookings necessarily involves this aforementioned process, meaning the process may not be completed if the user is opposed to it. The user may exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time, as indicated below.
Veracity of Information
Data Processing in Browsing
- a) The domain name of the provider (PSI) and/or IP address that provides access to the network. For example, a user of the provider xxx will only be identified with the domain xxx.es and/or his IP address. Consequently, we can generate statistics about the countries and servers that visit our website most frequently.
- b) The date and time of access to our website. This allows us to pinpoint the times of greater traffic and make precise adjustments to avoid saturation problems during peak hours.
- c) The internet address the link that took the user to our website appears on. Thanks to this information we can understand the efficacy of different banners and links that direct to our server for the purpose of strengthening those that offer better results.
- d) The number of daily visitors to each section. This allows us to understand our most successful areas and to improve and increase their content in order for users to enjoy a more satisfactory result.
We are able to obtain the following information:
- a) The date and time of the user’s last visit to our website.
- b) The design of contents that the user chooses on his visit to our website.
- c) Security elements that intervene when controlling access to restricted areas.
Although the information obtained is, in principle, completely anonymous, in compliance with Report 327/2003 of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the user is informed that the aforementioned data will be included in a personal data file of the company for the previously mentioned purposes and that he may exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition as indicated below.
We also use the remarketing tool Google AdWords. This tool enables Google AdWords content to be published on the network (more details about the Google content network here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404190), and advertisements based on previous user visits to our website. To do this, some pages on our website include a code named a “remarketing tag”. These tags enable the cookies of the user’s browser to be read and configured in order to determine the specific type of advertisement to be shown to the user, depending on elements related to his visit to our website, such as the chosen browsing circuit, the pages visited and the actions performed. The remarketing lists created in this manner are saved on a Google server data base where all the cookie IDs associated with each list of interest category are stored. The information obtained only enables the identification of a specific browser: Google cannot identify the specific user using only this information (for more information on the remarketing tool, click the following link: https://www.google.com/adwords).
With regards to the company, this information will only be associated with a specific user if said user is identified on the website, for example, if he has completed a booking process. In this case, the data obtained will be communicated to the company for purposes of commercial research and website user segmentation in order to design marketing campaigns in accordance with the interests shown during browsing. This data will be added to a file of the aforementioned organisation for these purposes. To oppose the handling and communication of this personal data, the user has the option of disabling cookies, as detailed below:
The user may disable cookies or find out more about their use via the settings of his browser. However, if cookies are disabled, it is possible that the user may not be able to make full use of all of the website’s functions. Regarding remarketing cookies, the user may disable the use of Google cookies by visiting the Google ad page. The user may also disable DoubleClick cookies by visiting the DoubleClick page. To disable third party cookies, the user can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) page. The user may exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time as indicated below.
Advertising Purposes File
If the user would like to receive information about promotions from the company he may authorise the cession of his data for said purposes simply by accepting these Booking Terms and Conditions. If, on the other hand, he does not wish to receive this type of information, he must expressly mark the exclusion box. Only when consent exists will the personal data necessary for communication be ceded to Paraty Hoteles S.L. and it will serve to keep the user informed, whether via email or other methods, of the latest news, products and services related to the company and Paraty Hoteles S.L. We hereby inform the user that, having declared his acceptance, his personal data will be added to a personal data file, for which the company is responsible. The user may exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time by writing to the company, as indicated below.
The user may exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in writing, accompanied by a copy of his ID document, addressed to the organisation responsible for the file, sent to the address indicated below:
- Paraty Hoteles S.L. | Calle Jaen 9 | Edificio Galia 212, Oficina 11 | CP 29004 (Málaga)
- @@empresa@ | CIF A 29098159 | Paseo Marítimo Rey de España, 64, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga
Accessing the website does not imply the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the company under any circumstance. The portal only supplies information about the vacant hotel spaces when said information is requested, meaning if the user makes an online booking, he is directly contracting this service from the hotel, not the portal. The printed version of the booking made serves as a booking reference when the user arrives at the hotel.
The booking of nights at the hotel using this websites implies the user’s adherence to and acceptance of each and every general condition expressed herein.
By agreeing to the following clauses, you, the user, declare and accept:
- 1) You are of legal age and sufficient legal capacity to make the booking, and you declare that you understand and comprehend all of the terms and conditions found on the website.
- 2) The data provided when making the booking online is true, complete and concise.
- 3) Only the pages that figure within the site map constitute the website.
- 4) Access to this website is the responsibility of the user.
- 5) When the booking is completed, you will be provided with an electronic confirmation document that you may access at any time.
- 6) You confirm the booking, in other words, the dates indicated, the number of rooms, the number of people and the hotel chosen.
- 7) The conditions and price of the booking are those that are determined expressly in the rate terms and conditions and included on the page on which you are making the booking.
- 8) With regards to the relationship with the portal, this portal offers you the chance to book rooms at the chosen hotel via its website but it does not offer any kind of hotel service.
- 9) Your card details are collected for the purpose of guaranteeing the booking. Payment of the booking will be made in the chosen hotel. Only in the event of cancellations or no-shows will the booking be cancelled and the corresponding fee stated in the rate terms and conditions be charged.
- 10) Offers will only be valid for the time they remain accessible to users of the service.
The rates shown are retail prices with VAT included.
The rate is the price per night, depending on the type of room and board plan selected, with the exception of hotels in which the inclusion of other services are specifically indicated.
The rate does not include any service that is not specified or extras such as transfers, tips, telephone calls, laundry services, mini-bar services, parking, etc.
Check-in and check-out: As a general rule and unless expressly agreed otherwise with the establishment, rooms may be used from 2 pm on the day of check-in and must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of check-out.
Passports and Visas
All travellers (including children), without exception, must carry their corresponding personal and family documentation, whether it is their passport or ID document, according to current legislation. Travellers will be responsible for these when travelling and they will also be responsible for obtaining visas, passports, vaccination certificates, etc. Minors under 18 years old must have written permission signed by their parents or guardians as this may be requested by any authority. If a visa is not granted by an authority due to reasons attributable to the user, or if the user is denied entry to the country due to lacking the required documentation, or if said documentation has expired, or if the user has not brought said documentation, the hotel is not liable for these acts: the user is responsible for any costs that may arise, with the terms and conditions established for no-shows being applicable in these circumstances.